What scientists should do
1) Think critically and independently.
2) Be curious and question everything she hears and reads.
3) Teamwork: Science is done only through collaboration with intense teamwork.
4) Communication: Communication itself is the key and as important as the results. (Master English to communicate as widely as possible)
5) Purpose oriented: Science has a purpose of objectively understanding the universe. It preceeds personal gains and interests.
6) Passion in science: Science has many types of motivation. The best of all is passion. Passion on life is the key to become Kogicians.
7) Justice: Everyday, Kogicians should mind justice and try to be just in decision making.